Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Christmas Card Display



I've always wanted to display our yearly family Christmas cards during Christmas time, and dreamed up this little way for this year!


You'll need:
Twine (I used thick jute and soaked it in coffee for a while to get a darker color)
Burlap
Ribbon
Self Laminating Pages
Hot Glue Gun
Permanent Marker
Clothespins
Spray Paint

I used the laminating pages on the cards to protect them, then hot glued ribbon around the edges to frame them.

I tied the twine around the cabinets, then hot glued pieces of burlap on with each year.

I spray painted the clothespins silver, then pinned the cards onto the twine. Super easy! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! I love that they're readily available to be enjoyed in a common space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! You should post this to Pinterest! :)

    ReplyDelete